Financial assistance for a range of living expenses.
- Arizona Assistance in Health Care – Approved up to $250 each month to assist with living expenses. azaih.org
- Full of Hope Foundation – Approval up to $1000 per year and they pay your bills directly – they also have a food & essentials pantry. fullofhopefoundation.org.
- Modest Needs – Assists with living expenses. modestneeds.org
- APS Assisting Customers in Crisis – up to $800/yr to cover energy bills. https://www.aps.com/en/Residential/Account/Assistance-Programs
- Travis L Williams Family Services Center | 602.534.4732
- Vincent de Paul | 602.254.3338
- Coping with Cancer without insurance: https://www.cancercare.org/
- Health Care Assistance for the Uninsured: https://www.livestrong.org/we-
can-help/insurance-and- financial-assistance/health- care-assistance-for-uninsured
- ACS Financial Assistance: https://www.cancer.org/
treatment/finding-and-paying- for-treatment/managing-costs/ programs-and-resources-to- help-with-cancer-related- expenses.html
- Catholic Charities: https://www.